Glamour gaffes – How Not to be glamorous in 1959
Are you guilty of any of these glamour gaffes? Fill out this check list from 1959 and see how you score.
- Biting your lips. Did you realize you did it?
- Picking at your nails. Nervous? Don’t show it.
- Biting your nails. Try wearing gloves till you can stop.
- Crossed ankles. Wait till you’re old enough – say sixty !
- Hands on face. Unsure of what you’re saying?
- Making up in public. This is a big NO. Use the powder room.
- Twisting your hair. Don’t tell the world you’re frantic.
- Eagle squat. One foot in front of the other looks best girls.
- Book chewing? Uh-uh on this bad habit.
These glamour gaffes pretty much apply today. Most of us are guilty of some if not all of them. learning how to sit in a feminine posture goes a long way to alleviate some of the others. Biting nails is always a bad idea, not only for health reasons but – well it ruins those lovely hands.
So how did you score?
That’s all !