Glamour Daze once again take an AI enhanced trip back in time .. to 1929 to experience a live 1920s fashion shoot with some real flappers. The newer method of AI colorization developed by Bo Zhang and associates can be read about here at Deep Exemplar-based Video Colorization.
On display is a variety of 1920s fashion clothing: cloche hats, fashionable tea dresses and backless gowns. Also modernistic bathing suits, silk beach pajamas and sports dresses for golf and tennis.
Filmed at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo (N.Y.) May 12th 1929.
How Real Flappers Model 1920s Fashion
Published by GlamourDaze with the kind permission of the University of South Carolina.
AI restoration by GlamourDaze. Filmed on May 12th, 1929.
Evening gowns will be backless this summer. (Fox News Story D0346…D0349.) Fox Movietone News Collection.
Moving Image Research Collections. University of South Carolina.
The Film was enhanced using state-of-the-art Neural networks.
- Original print cleaned and de-noised.
- Frames per second increased from 24 fps to 60 fps
- Color applied using trained neural networks – Deoldify and Deep Exemplar-based Video Colorization
- Video resolution AI upscaled from 480p to 4K.
- Original silent movie enhanced with an immersive soundtrack.
That’s all ! © Glamourdaze